Monday, August 23, 2010

Bananarama

Baby Girl is the size of a banana (although I swear she feels more like a cantaloupe)! I know I'm only going to get bigger, but I'm feeling awfully large already! I'm hoping that getting more exercise will help me feel a bit less gross over my remaining four(ish) months. Overall I'm still feeling pretty great though. My store-nausea has gotten much better and I still have had very little exhaustion. I'm still getting up many times in the night to use the toilet and often wake up super hungry and need to take a midnight cereal break.

Another fun progression is that I have to prop the belly up when I sleep on my side. I just use a small blanket to tuck under Baby Girl so I'm a bit more comfy. I may eventually need to sleep with a maternity belt or similar contraption, but for now, the blanket is doing the job.

Unbelievably, I am already half way through my pregnancy! Woo hoo! I can't wait to meet Baby Girl!! I had a dream I met her last night and she had an enormous mouth just like her mom did when she was a baby:




In other news, here is another annoying fruit song for the week. I think this may be the last of the annoying fruit songs as I'm pretty sure the mango and banana songs are the only two fruit songs I know!


No comments:

Post a Comment