Friday, December 3, 2010

Feed Me!




Okay, that picture is not supposed to be me or Charlotte! I guess it best represents my insatiable belly. I have gone through phases of extreme hunger during my pregnancy, but this phase may take the cake (mmm, cake!). I feel like I am constantly eating these days! I finish my morning cereal only to need another bowl within an hour. I try to snack on fruits and other good for me foods, but when it comes down to it, a snack just won't cut it: I need a full meal.

I guess this must mean that Charlotte is having another growth spurt. I don't know how that is possible as she seems to get significantly bigger every week and I'm running out of room to house her! My poor belly is stretched to the max. What started out as small little stretch marks at the very bottom of my belly have now made their way up to my belly button (which still hasn't popped but the threat is very real now). I can't imagine how much bigger she is going to be getting over the next month, especially considering how much food she has been requiring lately!

Luckily Charlotte doesn't seem to mind her cramped living quarters too much. She is still as active as ever! She seems to be a happy, healthy little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment