Sunday, December 19, 2010

New Belly Pics!




I got a little scared the other day thinking about how big Charlotte must be getting. From what I've read, in the last month of pregnancy, the baby can gain up to a pound per week! While I'm happy to know that she is obviously thriving in my belly, I am a bit frightened about giving birth to a jumbo-sized baby!

We have our next OB appointment on Tuesday so I will talk to the doctor about my concern then. I am very much opposed to being induced but I am also frightened of the thought of needing a C-section if she is too big! Chances are the doctor will tell me that everything is progressing normally and I have nothing to worry about.

In the meantime, perhaps staying away from the three dozen frosted sugar cookies Jason just made will also help keep her weight down. (Yeah, right!)

No comments:

Post a Comment